Mission International Teams Blog


Burundi team 2011

Regular Updates!


During the period of teams deployment new information will appear on this blog from the teams. Access to and functionality of local internet connections may hamper the upload of images, however we will attempt to show these where possible.

A link to the Haiti team 2012 blog can be found on the right side-bar.

The Burundi team blog will appear below this message on this page.

Bible Gateway

Bible Gateway
Online Bibles and much more

Friday 13 July 2012

I have just this minute arrived in Rutana and will be meeting the Mission Medics team on their return from Nyembuye in an hour or so.   I have a nice room and a quiet yet mind blowing view over the mountains from the hotel.

Our last half day session in Cankuzo was amazing.   Once I had finished sharing the last session on discipleship, all of the pastors en mass came to me to ask if I would pray with them.  They wanted to repent because they had not been obedient to God's Word by discipling new Christians.   They all stood around be in a circle as I prayed and as they asked God to forgive them for their disobedience to His Word.   It was all I could do not to break down! 
The pastors stand in a circle and repent before God together.


No comments:

Post a Comment